httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fabian Haag <Fabian.H...@FIZ-Karlsruhe.DE>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.49 with SSL and LDAP
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 09:22:03 GMT
Hi Ferkan,
first of all, you must have openldap installed. Then configure apache again:

(I suggest you have installed openldap in /opt/openldap)

CPPFLAGS="-I/opt/openldap/include"; export CPPFLAGS
LDFLAGS="-L/opt/openldap/lib -R/opt/openldap/lib"; export LDFLAGS
./configure --prefix=/opt/apache2 --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl --enable-ssl
--with-ldap --enable-ldap --enable-auth-ldap

make
make install

Regards,
Fabian

ferkan.yalcin@turkcell.com.tr wrote:
 >        Hi there;
 >        I downloaded Apache 2.0.49 and managed to install it
successfully on a sparc solaris 8. unfortunately i need mod_ssl and
mod_auth_ldap. To do this i follow the next steps...

 > Greetings from istanbul..
 > Ferkan
 >
 > 1. ./configure --enable-auth-ldap --enable-ldap --enable-ssl
--with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl
 > → RESULT successful.
 > 2. make
 > → RESULT
 > util_ldap.c:42: #error mod_ldap requires APR-util to have LDAP
support built in
 > *** Error code 1
 > make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `util_ldap.lo'
 > Current working directory /tmp/httpd-2.0.49/modules/experimental
 > *** Error code 1
 > make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
 > Current working directory /tmp/httpd-2.0.49/modules/experimental
 > *** Error code 1
 > make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
 > Current working directory /tmp/httpd-2.0.49/modules
 > *** Error code 1
 > make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
 >
 > What i this APR-util?? I cant find a solution to this problem!!!
Thanks for your interest!!!

 > Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen butun dosyalar sadece
gondericisi taraf?ndan almas? amaclanan yetkili gercek ya da tuzel
ki?inin kullan?m? icindir.E?er soz konusu yetkili al?c? de?ilseniz bu
elektronik postan?n iceri?ini ac?klaman?z,kopyalaman?z, yonlendirmeniz
ve kullanman?z kesinlikle yasakt?r ve bu elektronik postay? derhal
silmeniz gerekmektedir
 > TURKCELL bu mesaj?n icerdi?i bilgilerin do?rulu?u veya eksiksiz
oldu?u konusunda herhangi bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bu
bilgilerin ne ?ekilde olursa olsun iceri?inden, iletilmesinden,
al?nmas?ndan ve saklanmas?ndan sorumlu de?ildir. Bu mesajdaki goru?ler
yaln?zca gonderen ki?iye aittir ve TURKCELL'in goru?lerini yans?tmayabilir
 > Bu e-posta bilinen butun bilgisayar viruslerine kar?? taranm??t?r.
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, forwarding, copying or use of any of the
information is strictly prohibited, and the e-mail should immediately be
deleted.
 > TURKCELL makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any
information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability
of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information
transmission, reception, storage or use of such in any way
whatsoever.The opinions expressed in this message belong to sender alone
and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of TURKCELL.