httpd-users mailing list archives

From kloomis <kloo...@it-resources.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0 and mod_ssl.so help
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:19:36 GMT
Yikes!

I have somehow managed to migrate from Apache 1.3 to 2.0. and from RedHat
7.1 to RedHat 9. I had to remove "listen 443" from BOTH httpd.conf and
ssl.conf!  Nowhere do I have "listen 443!"  Also, the warning messages I
get when starting up have me baffled and worried.

1. Module ssl-module already loaded, skipping

I have scoured both the httpd.conf and the ssl.conf and I can see nowhere
where mod-ssl is loaded twice.  Is somebody else loading it?  Can I find out?

2. _default_ VirtualHost overlap on port 443, the first has precedence.

Who's the first? It seem like it's getting loaded twice??

Anybody have any ideas?  I'm stumped.

Thanks,

Ken