httpd-users mailing list archives

From bro...@michiganlivestock.com
Subject [users@httpd] custom autoindexs
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 02:28:51 GMT
I have custom autoindexes working that is on one page.  how can i change
the defualt HEADER and README for all indexs made by the server to use
these files in place

/var/www/localhost/index_headers/REDME.shtml
/var/www/localhost/index_headers/HEADER.shtml

i have to copy them right now to every directory,  i have made it so they
dont apear with the IndexIgnore option so they dotn get listed but i dont
wana have to manulay copy them to eveyr dir,  I want user dir to
automaticly use the custom ones any way anyone has done this?  Thx