httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yavuz Ma┼člak <ya...@mtm-medyatakip.com.tr>
Subject [users@httpd] slow upload with http-post
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 06:30:17 GMT
Hello
I have a webserver that  running php4.3.x,mysql3.5x,apache1.3.x  on Mandrake9.
I intended to transfer this server to another server.
I installed Freebsd4.9 on newserver. and certainly apache1.3x,php4,mysql and concerning components.
it works well. and I have a problem.
We have 100Mbit/s Full Duplex Lan media. no problem
Folders that (some has  size of 1Mbyte or more )  are uploaded with http_post to the server.

in old server
the folder that size of 1mbyte was uploaded with in 2 second. but on Freebsd the same folder
uploading with in 7,8 second. That is, Upload is slow
No dns problem because php connects to mysql database with localhost
I think the server restricts applications of upload.
What shall i do ?