httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Miell" <greg_mi...@dsl.pipex.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_rewrite problem
Date Sat, 01 May 2004 00:35:34 GMT
The following is my v host I'm having problems with.

Basically the router logout link requests a page with a query_string of
todo=logout and I would like to use rewritecond and rewriterule to look for
this and redirect to /admin.
I am a little confused as to how to do this.

The lines with my problem are commented.

<VirtualHost *:443>
    ServerName secure.domain.net
    ServerAlias secure.domain.net
    SSLEngine On
    SSLCertificateFile C:/inetpub/SSLCert/my-server.cert
    SSLCertificateKeyFile C:/inetpub/SSLCert/my-server.key
    DocumentRoot "C:/inetpub/wwwsecure"
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "C:/inetpub/ScriptsSecure/"
    Alias /admin "C:/inetpub/wwwadmin"
    ScriptAlias /admin/cgi-bin/ "C:/inetpub/ScriptswwwAdmin/"
#    ProxyPass /admin/router http://169.254.207.29/
#    ProxyPassReverse /admin/router http://169.254.207.29/
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^todo=logout [NC]   #Problem
    RewriteRule ^$ https://secure.domain.net/admin  #Problem

    RewriteRule ^/admin/router/start(.*) http://router$1 [P]
    RewriteRule ^/admin/router(.*) http://router$1 [P]

</VirtualHost>

Thank you for all of you help so far,
I am most grateful for all the replies I've had and the patience people have
had with my requests.

Greg Miell