httpd-users mailing list archives

From ray v <ray...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can you create multiple responses for a single client reqest through Proxy?
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:37:29 GMT
Great stuff Nick!

Thank you!

.... I just have one more question about your
response :?

[ So, to that end. Is it true that for every http
 request made by a client a response must be made?

 Basically, yes.  Though that can be flexible if both
 parties to a connection agree.]

I control the server and I can control the client. I
can't touch the proxy server at a customers site. Am I
screwed with reqard to your comment above?