httpd-users mailing list archives

From tony wright <apa...@wrightone.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] headerfile
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:20:07 GMT
I had apache setup on my linux box (rh9 apache 1.?) and had a headerfile.php
file working to display a header on directory listing. this worked fine. I
have suddenly noticed that the header file is no longer displayed, trouble is
since the last time i noticed it working I have upgraded to fedora and also
to apache 2
I have tried renaming the file to headerfile.htm and it works do I have to add
anything to httpd.conf to enable php header files to work? Has it changed in
apache?

thanks

Tony