httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Ryerse <mikerye...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Options that Apache was compiled with
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:30:36 GMT
Hi,
I am wondering how to tell what options an install of Apache was
compiled with, if there is a log or a command to know.
I am running Apache 1.3.27 on Redhat 7.3.

I might need to re-install apache compiling in some newer software,
and would like it to contain the same options that it had before.  I
know that phpingo() shows the options that php was compiled with
(like --with-openssl), and this is what I am looking for, only I want
to know the options that Apache was compiled with.

Thank you for your time.