httpd-users mailing list archives

From ray v <ray...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Proxy HTTP1.1 Compliancy
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:48:01 GMT
Hello all,

I'm looking at several proxies systems for some in
house apps we're cooking up.

I'm interested in using certain headers/facilities
within version HTTP1.1. So far I've detected that no
vendor completely supports HTTP1.1 per rfc 2616,2617.
Instead they seemed to follow 2774 HTTP1.1 extensions.

Can anyone tell me what Apache proxy supports? is it
2616 fully? or just http1.0 with extensions? Is there
a document on Apache proxy that states what it
supports? and where?

Thanks List! and cheers!