httpd-users mailing list archives

From Milan Andric <mand...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_auth_ldap connection reuse without re-BINDing
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 17:57:59 GMT
On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 04:20:30PM -0500, Andrew A. Raines wrote:
> Have I configured something wrong?  It seems like there's no point
> in offering the AuthLDAPBindDN directive if it's not going to be
> used every time a new SRCH/BIND takes place.

did it ever work as you described? not sure what the goal is? just to auth
w/ldap?

i think that might be how AuthLDAPBindDN supposed to work, ie. if you always
want to bind using a specific dn. i haven't searched the docs tho.

maybe this config will help you?

AuthName "REALM"
AuthType Basic
AuthLDAPURL ldaps://ldap.example.com/OU=Users,O=example,O=com?uid?one
require user1 user2

--
Milan