httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] OT - Still on the list one week later.
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 02:33:40 GMT

Eric,

I understand that you are not trying to set up a SPAM fest.  Sometimes the
most simple question can resolve a issue.  Are you using the Email address
that you ORIGINALLY started on the list with??  If not, it will not tell not take you
off the list.  If you still have the original Email that was sent to you when you
first started on the list.  Look at it, and it will tell you what name and Email you
are under.

I keep all of those Email just for that reason.