httpd-users mailing list archives

From Batara Kesuma <bkes...@ml.gaijinweb.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Caching page with session in cookie
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 02:09:52 GMT
Hi,
I want to cache the page generated by my backend server. But the problem
is, the page is unique for each user. The information of each user is
stored as session_id in cookie. So everyone is accessing the same URL,
but actually it is unique. It looks like:
http://www.domain.com/home.cgi

I am using Apache 2, and mod_proxy on the frontend. The frontend
redirects every .cgi to backend server which runs mod_perl. How can I
cache the page generated by backend server for each user? So user a
won't see the cache for user b, etc. Any suggestions?

Regards.
--Batara