httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael D Schleif <...@helices.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Howto serve SWF directly ???
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2004 22:40:15 GMT
* Schalk <schalk@volume4.co.za> [2004:04:04:23:49:19+0200] scribed:
> Not 100% sure but, it might be that the needed plug-in is not installed for
> the browser or, the browser does not support this plug-in.
<snip />

Yes, I do appreciate your consideration; but, I do not believe that you
have read all that I have written.

As you know, with AllowOverride, AddType and ForceType in place, I said:

     ... all browsers that I have tried can view the flash file as I expect.

So, now _ALL_ browsers that I have can present this flash, and that
means that the plugins are functioning properly.

What else am I missing?

--
Best Regards,

mds