httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael D Schleif <...@helices.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Howto serve SWF directly ???
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:51:08 GMT
The following site presents a given SWF file directly, and IE, Mozilla
and Konqueror all display it without incident.  I do not know anything
about that server.

    <http://pibmug.com/files/map_test.swf>

The following site serves the exact same SWF:

    <http://helices.org/tmP/map_test.swf>

IE displays it as expected; but, both Mozilla and Konqueror display the
file content, rather than the expected animation.

Clearly, there is some configuration difference between server setup on
pibmug.com and helices.org.

What am I missing?

--
Best Regards,