httpd-users mailing list archives

From "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp3...@sbc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] 2.0.40.1 IBM HTTP
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:18:41 GMT

All-

Please help me with this task as follows:

I need to pull up documents over WEB using http so I need to set up
httpd.conf.

But the trick is I have already enabled SSL so only 443 is used for
applications on the url .But I need some txt files only to be pulled on
port 80 for the server with hostname  .How do I accomplish this ? When
443 is used most of the data will  be encripted and putting more work on
ssl and cpu etc which is not good .So I want users to view only files on
port 80...I have basic 3 directories where application logs are
generated.

Any help is appriciated.

Thanks
Balanand Pinni