httpd-users mailing list archives

From "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp3...@sbc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SSL Cache.
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 00:57:46 GMT
All-

As per HTTP Doc SSLCache is enabled by default. But I did not see any
output in /usr/HTTPServer/log/sidd-trace.log ?

Setting of parameter SSLV3Timeout 1000 have any effect on operations so
that handshake would be minimized , if yes how to gauge to  set this
parameter ? Also Can per HTTP Directive doc this has to set outside
virtual host stanza. I would like to know if   any one has set this
parameter within or outside the stanza to see the comparison in both
cases? Any help will be highly appreciated. My idea is to set these
values such that handshakes are minimized between client and server. I
have set client auth to yes for personal cert authentication. Kindly
provide Ideas as more network traffic is expected as per this option.
Also help me to understand this option more practically in any of your
experiences.

Thanks
Balanand Pinni