httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Milan Reznicek" <rezni...@espace.cz>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache + ssl - problem
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 08:11:35 GMT
forget it - I restarted windows and everything it's OK.
----------------------------------
Milan Reznicek
Software Developer
ESPACE Morava s.r.o.

e-mail:           reznicek@espace.cz
www:            http://www.espace.cz
phone:           +420585230155
cell. phone:    +420604949486
----- Original Message -----
From: "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Boyle@swx.com>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 8:57 AM
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] apache + ssl - problem

403 Forbidden always leads to an error message so you must be looking in
the wrong error log. Check your "ErrorLog" directive for the SSL VH and
look there.

Alternatively, when you are absolutely certain that the config is OK but
it still don't work, that usually means that you are editing the wrong
config! Double-double-double check this (put a deliberate error in the
config and test to make sure it finds it).

Also, how are you entering your SSL directives? directly into the main
config or including ssl.conf? Check the mechanism is working...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> i had never problems with this - but this is the first time
> i'm running
> apache with ssl - so may be there's something else to do?
> Milan Reznicek
> Software Developer
> ESPACE Morava s.r.o.
>
> e-mail:           reznicek@espace.cz