httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Pham, Tu" <tu.p...@vicscouts.asn.au>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with Virtual Host
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2004 02:23:08 GMT

Hi,

I'm having problems with one our my Virtual Hosts. It hass been up and
running for about 2 months now. I suiddenly stopped working yesterday.
No changes to configuration were made yesterday. The only thing I did
was restart the apache server.

My server doesn't actualli host the domain domain2.com, another server
does. The address website.domain2.com maps to 192.168.1.35 on my server.
On my webserver, I can ping the address 192.168.1.35, I get the response
"192.168.1.35 is alive". but I cant ping website.domain2.com, the
response is  "no answer from extranet.act.scouts.asn.au".

What does this mean?

Cheers,

Tu