httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bart Cline <b.cl...@moorpark.lancsngfl.ac.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ProxyCache!
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:26:12 GMT
I am using 2.0. I have looked at the mod_cache docs, and they say to use
something like this:

ProxyRequests On
ProxyRemote * http://xxx.xxx.xxx:80
#ProxyBlock

CacheRoot C:/webcache
CacheSize 500
#CacheGcInterval 4
#CacheMaxExpire 24
#CacheLastModifiedFactor 0.1
#CacheDefaultExpire 1

Like I said before, the proxy is working just fine, but the cache fails with
the error: "Invalid command 'CacheRoot', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
module not included in the server configuration".

Anyone else with some suggestions?

Bart Cline
Network Manager
Moor Park High School