httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Howto serve SWF directly ???
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 22:11:30 GMT
The 'component' that renders and displays swf files is not a server but a
browser plug-in called the Flash player. I do not think Macromedia has
released the plug-in for the Mozilla browser but I may be wrong.

As far as server config, it is probably just a question of adding the file
type to your config file, again here, I may be corrected.

HTH!

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.com

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.