httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Howto serve SWF directly ???
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2004 21:49:19 GMT
Not 100% sure but, it might be that the needed plug-in is not installed for
the browser or, the browser does not support this plug-in.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.com

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.