httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ben Wyckoff <ben.wyck...@mirror-image.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.48 mod_cache - getting status and hit/miss info
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:29:15 GMT
I've recently started working with Apache 2.0.48, and in particular
the proxy, cache and disk_cache features. I've read the docs, and
searched the user and developer mail archives, and haven't seen
answers to these questions. I do have a working instance running on
Mac OS X 10.3, and verified through various means that certain
objects are being served from cache.

- Is there a way to tell if a request has been handled by the cache?
Specifically, can I log cache hit/miss information anywhere?

- Is there a way to get general cache status information, like hit
rates, objects in cache, cache memory used etc? Would mos_status
expose any of that?

regards,
-Ben