httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache 1.x/2.x Proxy Logging
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 21:26:34 GMT

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, Strader, William A (WAX) wrote:

> The IP's are modified... Due to some of the information is senstive I had to
> change some data to be generic... it is locked down more and it has it so
> other internal IP's can access it.  As for the log file... correct nothing
> in it...

Yah, well, makeing random changes to configs before posting is a good way
to wate people's time, as you have just shown.

If there is nothing in the log, it is either because the log format is
very messed up, or because there are no requests going to that virtual
host.  Is there anything in the error log for that vhost?  Have you done
what I suggested and tried the CustomLog directive?  Are really sure that
requests are hitting that vhost?

Joshua.