httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Rookie-question
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:52:10 GMT
plain text please...

This is a good starting point:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/ssl/

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Andersson [mailto:Erik.Andersson@consafeinfotech.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 25. März 2004 15:15
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Rookie-question

Hi!

I'm sorry to have to ask this question here, but my brain seems to be on
vacation. (Im trying to quit smoking)

We have an apache 2.0.43 server which i need to setup/configure SSL on.
I have tried searching for relevant information but I haven't found
anything that I can use yet. (usually I'm very good at this, but today
everything's a mess.) I have not done the initial setup, or any
setup/installation for such a server before so I would like to find some
beginners guide or something.. And most important: what do I have to do
to get SSL working on that server??

Could someone please help me to find some information for the intended
task.

Best Regards  / Erik

Groupe SWX.

The sender’s company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
views of the sender’s company.