httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] REPOST: Javascript includes not being parsed.
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 10:40:31 GMT

So I guess that confirms you have JS enabled in the browser (which was
the next thing I was thinking about).

> The resourse IS available.. .I can access the sitelib.js file directly
> through the browser.

Using the same URL as it appears in the page?

> Also, error logs do not show any file
> not found errors.

Ok - but do you actually see the requests for the js file in the
access_log?
What happens if you deliberately disable access to the js file (eg,
change its name on the server to force a 404)? Do you see an error in
the browser/logs?

(trying to establish if the file is actually sent to the browser...)

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Has anyone else run accross this problem?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

Groupe SWX.

views of the sender's company.