httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Oleg Lebedev" <oleglebe...@waterford.org>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache error on Windows
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 05:52:09 GMT
Unistalling EnhydraDirector seemed to fix the problem.
I guess I'll have to resubmit this question to a different mailing list.

Thanks.

Oleg

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Oleg Lebedev
	Sent: Thu 3/11/2004 10:42 PM
	To: users@httpd.apache.org
	Subject: [users@httpd] Apache error on Windows

	Hi.

	I installed Apache 1.3.28 on Windows 2000 SP 4. It seems to startup fine, but when I try
to open page http://localhost I get an error message saying: "Apache.exe has generated errors
and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being
created."

	I checked access.log and error.log in the Apache/logs directory, but the don't contain any
pertinent information. I suppose Windows kicks Apache out before it can write any logs. I
was trying to find any windows logs in Administrative Tools -> Computer Management, but
still nothing.

	How can I debug and fix this problem?

	Thanks.

	Oleg

	This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential material intended for the named recipient
only.
	If you are not the named recipient, delete this message and all attachments.
	Unauthorized reviewing, copying, printing, disclosing, or otherwise using information in
this e-mail is prohibited.
	We reserve the right to monitor e-mail sent through our network.