httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tovo Gianluca" <gianluca.t...@telecomitalia.it>
Subject [users@httpd] RE: Certificate not recognized by browsers
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 09:42:39 GMT
Hi Ronald,
it seems that you just didn't show your intermediate CA certificate to the server.
Here your three certs, root (IPS SERVIDORES), CA (ipsCA A1), server (server).
Root and server is OK, but your server should propose also the intermediate CA to the client
so it can resolve the entire cert path.
Check the CA cert statement in config file.

Bye

Gianluca Tovo
Telecom Italia Information Technology S.p.A.
OSS&VAS Solutions - IT Security Products & Services
S.S.148 Pontina, Km 29.100 00040 Pomezia (RM)
phone +39 06 91197426
fax +39 06 91197331
mobile  +39 335 5792708

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to webmaster@telecomitalia.it.
        Thank you
                                        www.telecomitalia.it