httpd-users mailing list archives

From support <supp...@kinetic-tech.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Error load ssl_mod.so
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:23:42 GMT
I've been working on an Apache 1.3 server install under Windows for
several days and went restart Apache and got the following message...

Cannot load mod_ssl.so into server (182)

I've done everything including a complete wipe and replace of Apache and
get the same message everytime I launch Apache with SSL support. The
check sum on mos_ssl.so is correct as is the path. If I do an install on
any other Windows box Apache runs flawlessly.

Has anyone else every tackled this problem?

Kevin