httpd-users mailing list archives

From Vi ...@bexout.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Awstats
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:53:54 GMT
Hello, I have installed awstats, and it had added following in my config:
#
# Directives to allow use of AWStats as a CGI
#
Alias /awstatsclasses "/usr/local/awstats-6.0/wwwroot/classes/"
Alias /awstatscss "/usr/local/awstats-6.0/wwwroot/css/"
Alias /awstatsicons "/usr/local/awstats-6.0/wwwroot/icon/"
ScriptAlias /awstats/ "/usr/local/awstats-6.0/wwwroot/cgi-bin/"

#
# This is to permit URL access to scripts/files in AWStats directory.
#
<Directory "/usr/local/awstats-6.0/wwwroot">
    Options None
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

But when I go to www.myserv.com/awstats/ or
www.myserv.com/awstats/awstats.pl?config=vitamin.nu
I get forbiden:

  Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /awstats/awstats.pl on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.0.40 Server at www.vitamin.nu Port 80

Plese help, me, I'm confused.