httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Guido <infinitee...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Changing Port Apache listens on?
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2004 08:27:44 GMT
Second time im posting this, look about 5 messages back...

version 1.3 uses "Port" i think.  2.0 uses Listen.

just on a side note, i would reccommend using the win32 binary of apache
on windows instead of going through cygwin to get used to it.  it's very
stable and uses the same configuration file syntax.

dan