httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luis Moreira <luis.more...@esinnovation.pt>
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:02:54 GMT
It's not logical not to get some sort of reply.

Are you using the same address you registered yourself with ?
Do you have some sort of "Spam killer" or "Junk mail" validation, that
blocks out that recipient ?
Are you behind a corporate firewall or mail proxy that does ?

I changed my e-mail some time ago, and did not manage at the first time
precisely because of this.

 From Apache's site at http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html

*Un-Subscribe*

    To get off the mailing list, send a messages to
    |*users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org*|. You must send the
    unsubscribe message from the same email address that you used to
    subscribe to the list.

Luis