httpd-users mailing list archives

From ksc133 <ksc...@singnet.com.sg>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache won't work behind NAT router?
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:18:04 GMT
thanks Ted,
i follow your advise and setup another machine to do a dial-up and now i
can see my webpage when i key in my domain "technet.dyndns.biz"
regarding the ipNAT loopback... i telnet into my router and can't seems
to have that function? my is a low-end router/switch. the web interface
also don't seems to have that fuction. all it can do is static IP or
port forwarding. only...
anyway thanks for your help...