httpd-users mailing list archives

From Vi ...@bexout.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Module loading?
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 10:37:56 GMT
When I try to load up a module this error comes out:
    Syntax error on line 222 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
    Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk2.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk2.so: undefined symbol: ap_get_module_config

As far as I understand this module uses the function
"ap_get_module_config" which happens to be undefined in current context.
The questions are is my understanding correct, and in which context this
function is defined. Maybe there is a lib?