httpd-users mailing list archives

From Christian Zietz <czi...@gmx.net>
Subject [users@httpd] exclude subdirectories from .htaccess / disable custom ErrorDocument
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 19:22:59 GMT
Hi,

let me first describe my configuration: I've got a directory with a
custom 404 ErrorDocument defined by .htaccess. This obviously works for
all subdirectories. But in a specific subdirectory I would like the
hard-coded standard error message instead.

So is there a way to
- exclude a subdirectory from the present .htaccess file
- or to re-enable the hard-coded messages in the subdirectory?

Currently I wrote a neutral ErrorDocument for the subdirectory but I
would rather like to see the hard-coded message.

Christian