httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kalpan S Shah <kss...@lucent.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 1.3 vs 2.0
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 01:57:18 GMT
Hello,

Going 2.0 from 1.3:
I have came across one problem for that I need help.
In my .htusers file, some password where encrypted using SHA, thus
password looked like, userid:{SHA}<some sting>
In the 2.0, this password could not be parsed (got invalid password).

I do not know, how 2.0 can still support SHA.

Thanks and Regards,

- Kalpan Shah