httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jack L. Stone" <jackst...@sage-one.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Protecting Your Images
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 01:14:36 GMT
At 10:56 PM 3.20.2004 -0500, you wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Mar 2004, rott wrote:
>
>> Im using apache 2.0.47 on a win2000 Pro  computer and I want to protect my
>> gif's and jpeg's I found this nice code for doing that but every time I
>> start apache I get and error from apache
>> RewriteCond: bad flag delimiters
>
>No need to post the same question three times.  Especially when I answered
>it the first time:
>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-users&m=107971312428267&w=2
>
>Joshua.

Joshua: That was/is very useful info and I have the "FilesMatch" part
working well. But, I thought I'd add the logging feature too, but I must
hve something wrong on that one. It creates the "poachers.log" just fine,
but nothing is logged. I figured it might be the "RewriteRule" flags just
above the last line for the "CustomLog" line.

These are being placed in the vhost container.

Running Apache-1.3.27 on FBSD-4.8.

Any further tips appreciated! Thanks in advance.

PS: This is my first use of the mod_rewrite

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator

SageOne Net