httpd-users mailing list archives

From Milan Andric <mand...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] help with mod_auth_ldap
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:01:47 GMT
Hi Brandon, you need to include more info.  Like how did you compile it? What
did you compile with ssl support, what is the exact error, what configs are you
using, ldap URI's, ldap server. mod_auth_ldap with ssl works for me and
probably should for you too.   How is ldapsearch configured, since it works.
--
Milan