httpd-users mailing list archives

From jtlapp <jtl...@tlab.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Disable php in userdir
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:43:15 GMT
Glad you brought up the log file.  A lot of folks overlook it's usefulness.

Looks like apache is looking for a module to use mine encoding in
/etc/apache/share/magic. Shouldn't cause your php problem.

Try looking for a .htaccess file for the directory you want to disable php on.
It could override the httpd.conf if allow override is set.

That's all I can thing come up with.
John