httpd-users mailing list archives

From jtlapp <jtl...@tlab.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: a wicked web...
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 22:09:14 GMT
All apache needs is just the two lines:
port: 8080 and Listen 8080

The stuff which starts with the # sign are comments.
The port and listen are apache directives.

Check your running processes,  you may have apache running and not know of
it's where abouts. Under Linux that's ps aux | grep httpd.  You'll find one
httpd which you started under your userid or uid and on for each child that
apache spawns from the startserver command.