httpd-users mailing list archives

From Shane Hickey <sh...@howsyournetwork.com>
Subject [users@httpd] #config timefmt not working for me
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:57:46 GMT
Howdy all,
	I've got a Gentoo Linux server running apache 2.0.48-r1.  I currently have server side includes
working, however I can't seem to change the format of the date variables.  No matter what
I put in for timefmt=, I get the date of DATE_GMT is returned in this format:

Tuesday, 24-Feb-2004 03:49:53 GMT

The includes that generated that date were like this:

<!--#config timefmt="%Y" -->
<!--#echo var="DATE_GMT" -->

Thanks much.  I apologize if this questions has been answered.  I searched for a good bit
before posting and I also dropped some posts in other forums to no avail.

--
Shane Hickey <shane@nerddiary.org>: Nerd
http://www.nerddiary.org