httpd-users mailing list archives

From K Anand <kanan...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] proxypass problem
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 04:24:03 GMT
We are using apache 1.3.xx to redirect some of the
requests that our main
server gets to another internal server. We are using
ProxyPass and
ProxyReversePass for this . when the request is being
sent to the internal
server from the main server, the HTTP headers that the
client has sent to
the main server
are being replaced. We have mod_gzip running on the
internal server. Since
the headers are getting changed (HTTP/1.0 and
accept-encoding is not coming
from main server), mod_gzip is not compressing. Is it
possible
for the main server to forward the headers that it has
got to the internal
server or do we need to run mod_gzip on the main
server itself.

TIA.

Anand