httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: questions...
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 03:28:04 GMT
George,

That is fine, but I am not sure what help that I will be able to offer.  ME is not the best
for
a desktop let a lone running a web server.  Well at this point the first thing that needs
to be
done is getting it installed and being able to see the test page that Apache offers.

http://brainest.eng.uiowa.edu/

Follow this link, unless you see a page like this one, it is NOT installed.

Before you move forward, you need to be able to type http://localhost into a browser
and see the page from the link above.  Nothing else matters until you see this
page.