httpd-users mailing list archives

From Remember...@aol.com
Subject [users@httpd] Question
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:53:19 GMT
Dear friend,
I have a similar question as yours. I have pasted your question details below
to make my  question clear.
I want to host web site using apache2 on windows 2000.I made virtual host
enteries same as.yours within
<VirtualHost *:80></VirtualHost *:80> ofcourse, with enteries reflecting my
domain name.
I want to enter DNS server details with these values.Suppose my dns where I
registered the site is
dns20.register.com.How do I enter this value to match enteries under
<VirtualHost *:80></VirtualHost *:80>
So that site will be seen over internet at other workstations.
Comments, please.

---------