httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Schaefer, Charles" <cschae...@hafeleamericas.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Problems with German characters in a English site
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:44:02 GMT
I am running RHEL 3.0, with apache 2.0 installed. After may problems getting
SSI to work, I finally succeeded, and I have found that there are many
differences between 1.3, and 2.0, one being the way SSI was handled. Well, I
have run into another problem, and it involves German character displaying
in a web page. In my 1.3 site, the German character รค displays correctly.
However, in 2.0 site, it displays as a small empty box. Any thoughts as to
what causes this, and how to correct it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Charles