httpd-users mailing list archives

From Didier Peereboom Voller <did...@simpelinternet.nl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] quick connection then wait but for what?
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2004 16:12:10 GMT
Hai,

Simple test. Can you by pass the director? Plug in a laptop on the
switch second switch and do requests there? If the delay is there it is
a problem in the webserver. If the delay is gone it is the director.

Narrow down the problem.

Also does this problem happen under load or when the system is doing
nothing except serve your request?

Didier.