httpd-users mailing list archives

From Didier Peereboom Voller <did...@simpelinternet.nl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] userdir gone
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:04:48 GMT
This is only a suggestion on why your last problem might occur.

Check what IP www.nimmersoft.dk resolves to on the server. If you got an
old entry in your hosts file (like for testing when your domain name
wasn't up yet then you are trying to connect to the wrong IP. Or maybe
you server is only listning on the outside IP address and that domain
resolves to a local IP.

This is at least what it was for me when I had similar trouble.

Didier.