httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dan Trainor <d...@cavecreek.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Slightly OT.... awstats usage
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 05:24:13 GMT
'evening, all.

I know this question is slightly off topic, but I would imagine that
many Administrators use awstats for stats tracking and such.  If you
haven't used it, I would highly recommend checking it out (end of my
shameless plug).  I would also prefer to not sign up for another mailing
list here, and I have searched their ml archives for an answer, but have
not discovered any answers.

I was looking for a function in awstats that would track bandwidth usage
per user.  Does one exist?  I've searched FAQs and such from their site,
but have come up with no answers.

That's pretty much it.  I thought I'd throw that question out to you
all, also in an effort to get some real-world feedback from others that
might use this program in conjunction with Apache.

Thanks for the time taken to read this message, even though it may be a
bit OT.  I do appreciate it.

Thanks
-dant