httpd-users mailing list archives

From "John Doumani" <fug...@comcast.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Javascript includes not parsed.
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 04:52:37 GMT
Hello,
I am having a problem getting my included javascripts parsed. file such the
following, they are not being
parsed....

I'm running a wampp2 configuration on windows XP prof. COmponents include:
  + Apache 2.0.45
  + MySQL 4.0.12
  + PHP 4.3.2-RC1 + PEAR
  + Perl 5.8.0
  + mod_php 4.3.1
  + mod_perl 1.99
  + mod_ssl 2.0.44
  + openssl 0.9.7a

The include lines I'm using are the following:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2"
SRC="/toolkit/javascript/sitelib.js"></SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2"
SRC="/toolkit/javascript/menuparams.js"></SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2"
SRC="/toolkit/javascript/menuarrays.js"></SCRIPT>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2"
SRC="/toolkit/javascript/menuengine.js"></SCRIPT>

Do I need to add an  "AddHandler" directive into an appropriate Directory
container??

Thank you for your help