httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache and Java
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:27:13 GMT
Jeffrey

If you choose to run both Apache and Tomcat you need to connect Apache to
Tomcat using something like mod_jk2. This is not the simplest of tasks but
can be done. What is your needs? You may be able to run this on Tomcat
standalone.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.com

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.