httpd-users mailing list archives

From a...@manutd.com (Andrew Longdon)
Subject [users@httpd] Initial Install Woes
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Having read that there is a known conflict between Apache and ZoneAlarm on
Windows XP I was reluctant to try it - hence I have previously tried
installing Apache on two Win 98 PCs. However, both of these attempts
failed because although Apache installed OK it wouldn't start any
services. I took a chance and tried Apache on my XP laptop. Hey presto! It
works! I can only conclude that the Instmsi.exe on my two '98 machines is
out of date...

/.ndy